Driven by a 48V 4Ah battery (sold separately), the BC 700 brush cutter is powerful yet quiet, delivering a working time of 30-60 minutes on a single charge.
Light & Strong
Special alloy tube provides a light, comfortable cut – and is resistant to bending and vibrations.
The STIGA Magnesium Gearbox delivers on every level. It ensures your machine is light to handle, well balanced, low maintenance, hardwearing & long-lasting.
Adjustable front loop handle provides a comfortable working position.
Easy to Use
Easy-to-use keypad with simple on/off switch, and rear handle with safety lever.
Innovative ‘tap and go’ cutting head automatically releases line with a simple tap – and a tough four-teeth metal blade is included.
With STIGA brushless motors, efficiency is up as noise comes down – while it keeps your STIGA tool running quietly – the power doesn’t drop.
Efficient Brushless Motor
500W brushless motor provides superior performance and efficiency, and a longer lifespan.
An innovative feature of all STIGA 500, 700 and 900 Series models, control your tool’s variable speeds & battery power output with a simple thumb press.
The BC 700e cordless brush cutter makes clearing tough vegetation quicker and easier. It features a soft grip loop handle that’s adjustable to different positions and angles for effortless cutting – and can even be used with a harness. With a 48V 5Ah battery driving your brush cutter, you’ll enjoy working times between 40 to 60 minutes. And the powerful 500W brushless motor – protected by strong aluminium housing – makes light work of even wet and heavily overgrown gardens. With its special alloy tube, the BC 700e weighs just 4.2kg. While the tube is light, it’s also resistant to bending and vibrations, providing more comfortable operation. An intuitive keypad gets you started with one button press, while the rear handle includes a safety lever. And it’s easy to release the cutting line. Just tap the cutting head and away you go. Or if you prefer, you can use the included four-teeth blade.
Built today for tomorrow, this model comes with a minimum 2-year Warranty.
– Cordless for cable-free, stress-free brushcutting; Driven by a 48V 5Ah battery, the BC 700e brush cutter is powerful yet quiet, delivering a working time of 40 to 60 minutes on a single charge.
– Soft grip adjustable loop handle for easy cutting
– Light and strong; special alloy tube provides a light, comfortable cut – and is resistant to bending and vibrations.
– Cutting head that’s a cut above; innovative ‘tap and go’ cutting head automatically releases line with a simple tap – and a tough four-teeth metal blade is included.
– Brushless motor delivers superior performance and longevity
– One press and you’re off; easy-to-use keypad with simple on/off switch, and rear handle with safety lever.
Run Time 5.0Ah
Run Time 7.5Ah
Up to 40mins
Bump & Work dual line – Easy load